Church of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos in Tashelka
Detailed description
The church was built in 1800 at the expense of parishioners. The church was originally made of wood and had two altars. Later, in 1904, a large stone church was built, which could accommodate more than 1,000 people. During the revolution, the temple was looted. In 1960, the church was razed to the ground, razing all buildings and burials. In 2000, the temple began to be restored.
Position on the map
Address
ulitsa Menzhinskogo, 50А, Tashelka, Samara Oblast, Russia